The Church of our Lady before Tưn dominates the skyline of Prague's Old Town Square. Founded about 1135 AD, construction in its present form began in the mid-14th century. Inside can be seen a 15th century Gothic pulpit. The remains of famous astronomer Tycho Brahe, a scientist in King Rudoph's court in 1600, are buried here.
Return to photographs list.